Wednesday, April 14, 2010

meditation beside the sea



Sat Nam, Beautiful souls !
Such a beauty ! Practicing Kundalini yoga and meditation in the nature.
There is pure Chi energy and Clean air,too.
After lots of Breath of Fire and Deep breathing, I feel so much light and feel purified !

The sounds of Indian Ocean is amazingly relaxing my mind.
I always feel female energy from Indian Ocean in Maldives.
I feel Pacific Ocean has more male energy.

I have been living in Maldives for more than 3 years and half.
I am one of the luckiest kundalini yogini who practice yoga, meditation and chanting at the beautiful yoga pavilion over the sea everyday. Thanks to the Universe !! 

I always bow deeply to this pavilion and mentally say thanks a lot before I enter and I leave this pavilion.
Gratitude is so important for me. I use thank you very much so many times including mentally,too.
I believe that Universe loves to listen to "Thank you" and it gives me more paying attention to me and takes care of me so much.

The words "Thank you"have so positive energy same as " I love you",too.
The words has vibrational energy. It can change our energy, too.
You are what you saying !!!
Using positive words often attract more positive happenings and positive people that I strongly believe.

Lots of Love and many blessings to all, Sat Nam

No comments:

Post a Comment